Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Benefits
What Makes a Hyundai CPO Vehicle Certified?
Hyundai takes the reliability of their certified pre-owned vehicles seriously. Because of this, not all pre-owned Hyundai vehicles will be eligible for certification.
Here are the rigorous standards a vehicle must meet in order for it to be Hyundai Certified:
- Must be newer than 5 model years
- Must be under 60,000 miles
- Must pass a 173-point mechanical, safety, and appearance inspection performed by a Hyundai dealership technician1
- Must have been regularly serviced according to schedule
What Does the Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Multi-Point Inspection Include?
The Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned multi-point inspection includes checks made to all vital fluids, tire tread depth, brake pad thickness, and more. If something isn’t up to Hyundai CPO standards, it gets reconditioned, repaired, or replaced. Here’s an overview of what the inspection looks at.
- 29 Road-test Checkpoints
- 33 Mechanical Checkpoints
- 35 Exterior Checkpoints
- 57 Interior Checkpoints
- 11 Maintenance Checkpoints
- and more
Additional Perks & Benefits of [Brand] Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
Beyond reliability, there’s even more to love about the Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned program. Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you buy a Hyundai CPO Vehicle:
- Roadside Assistance – 10-Year/Unlimited Mileage2 complimentary coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Roadside assistance coverage includes: towing, dead battery/jump start, flat tire change, lock out service, and fuel delivery.
- CARFAX® – You’ll receive a complimentary CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™, so there’s no hidden details about the vehicle you’re buying.
- Travel Interruption Reimbursement – If a covered part on your vehicle experiences a mechanical breakdown when you’re 150 miles or more away from your home, you will be reimbursed up to $100 per day, $500 per occurence.
- Rental Car Reimbursement – For covered repairs, you’ll get up to $35 per day for up to ten days, which includes your 1st day rental.
- SiriusXM® – When you buy a Hyundai CPO vehicle, you’ll receive a complimentary 90-day trial of SiriusXM® “All Access” Satellite Radio for your listening enjoyment.
- Added Value – Hyundai CPO vehicles offer $2,349 in added value.3
Hyundai CPO Warranties
If the multi-point inspection isn’t enough to offer you peace of mind, every Hyundai CPO vehicle also includes the following warranty coverage:
- Comprehensive Warranty Coverage – You’ll receive the remainder of the 5-Year/60,000-Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty* on your Hyundai CPO vehicle as offered by Hyundai Motor America.
- Powertrain Warranty Coverage – Hyundai CPO vehicles receive a 10-Year/100,000-Mile CPO Powertrain Limited Warranty4 offered by Hyundai Motor America. When you buy a Hyundai CPO vehicle, you get America’s Best CPO Warranty.
- Hybrid/EV Battery Warranty – If you purchase a Hyundai CPO hybrid or EV vehicle, that vehicle has a 10-Year/100,000-Mile Hybrid/EV Battery Warranty* that comes along with it.
There’s even additional protection available for your Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned vehicle including a CPO Wrap Vehicle Service Contract, Term Protection, Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), and Pre-Paid Maintenance. If you’re interested in any additional protection, we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Schedule a Hyundai Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Test Drive Today
Now that you know all the reasons Hyundai CPO vehicles are such a great choice, feel free to explore our certified pre-owned inventory. Once you find a vehicle you’re interested in, contact us to schedule a test drive, so you can experience it firsthand.
* From original in-service date and zero (0) miles.
1. 179-point inspection with EV/HEV/PHEV; 190-point inspection with Equus.
2. From original in-service date. Hyundai Roadside Assistance services are provided through the American Automobile Association, Inc., Heathrow, FL, and its affiliated motor clubs, which are independent contractors of Hyundai Motor America. Hyundai Motor America makes no guarantee or warranty regarding the services provided by the American Automobile Association, Inc. and its clubs, and is not liable for the actions of their employees or subcontractors. Hyundai Motor America reserves the right to limit services or reimbursement to any owner or driver when, in Hyundai Motor America’s judgment, the claims are excessive in nature, frequency or type of occurrence.
3. $2,349 represents the national value of benefits included in the purchase of a Hyundai CPO vehicle as compared to a non-certified used Hyundai. Since $2,349 represents an average for all Hyundai CPO vehicles sold nationally, individual value received may vary. See dealer for program benefit details.
4. From original in-service date and zero (0) miles. $50 deductible per repair visit applies. See dealer for program benefit details.